Successful businesses require growth. South Carolina offers an array of grants and incentives to help businesses that invest in South Carolina.
The Palmetto State is proud to offer the following statutory incentives:
- No state property tax
- No local income tax
- No inventory tax
- No sales tax on manufacturing machinery, industrial power or materials for finished products
- No wholesale tax
- No unitary tax on worldwide profits
- Favorable corporate income tax structure
- Find more information on discretionary incentives, statutory incentives, and the tax structure.
- Learn more about business incentives below.
- Pro-Business Environment
- SC Workforce
- Research & Innovation
- Growth Incentives
- Buildings & Sites Locator
- Global Network
- Quality of Life